Saturday, June 14, 2014

Week 7

I am slowly getting to my $100 project.  I have been really busy with work lately as I am about to finish up my internship soon.  For my project I have been really spreading the news around through word of mouth.  I also have a small handout flyer that I designed that I will start passing out soon.  I am super excited for these next two weeks to really push out my project and put my all into it.  My husband has a lot going on so I will be able to focus on school and my project.  I love sewing and think this is just going to be wonderful for me.  I am ready to start making a difference in people's lives.

 I liked the video this week of Russ Rosenzweig.  He talked about some great things.  I liked how he talked about measuring our success and how we do that.  The true question though is “are we significant?”.  I think that question is so great to think about.  Am I doing things that are significant and making a difference?  I sure hope so.  I love learning about leadership and especially learning from the apostles.  Business was definitely the right major for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment