Saturday, June 21, 2014

Week 8

This week has been a new experience for me.  I have felt super busy but at the same time I have felt bored. I worked (at my internship) everyday for at least 8 hours.  I worked long and hard but I am trying to get this internship finished up and I want to give it my all.  I think my boss notices that because she told me the other day if the marketing I am doing works she will bring me back.  That makes me want to work even harder. That has been the busy side of things. Being in the Marines, my husband has to do annual training every year. Since we got married in December this is the first time that I have experienced him being away.  I can feel him gone and it makes me sad.  I know that this is something that he loves though and it is definitely part of him.  It was interesting to listen to the videos this week because one of them talked about being a Marine and what it has meant to him.  I know that my husband feels the exact same way that he does.

For my $100 project I have supplies and have been working hard.  With my free time in the evenings I have time to work on it.  I just want to say that I love to sew and it is something that really helps me unwind and relax.  I love doing it so I know I chose a great project for myself.  I am even starting to get people who are interested in what I am doing.  That makes it all worth it.  I am having fun with this project/job.

No comments:

Post a Comment