Saturday, June 28, 2014

Week 9

3/4 of the way through the semester and I feel like I am doing pretty well.  I am loving life right now and loving this class as well.  I have learned a lot throughout the semester and am glad a get to continue learning for a few more weeks.  Well.... I guess I will always be learning but soon school will be over for me and I will graduate.  I am so excited for that.  I am nervous to go out and find a job but I know with all the help I have from my boss with my internship everything will be okay.

This week I did work on my project more.  I am running into a little situation because I am now now in the area I was beforehand.  I am worried about it because it is kind of like starting over.  I know that I will be alright because I did fine before.  I know a lot more people here and I think that will make it pretty easy for me once I start spreading the word.  I am nervous and excited for this new challenge but I know it will be good.  This next week I will be working pretty hard for my family so I will not have a lot of time to sew.  All will be good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment