Saturday, July 5, 2014

Week 10

Almost done!  Whooo it has been a crazy week that is for sure.  I am here in Oregon with my family working for them for a couple weeks.  We go around to different festivals and have a family business.  We sell roasted corn and potatoes, chicken sandwiches, and chicken cobb salads.  It is a lot of fun but it is also a lot of work.  This year we added ice cream (my parents own 2 Baskin Robbins).  Today was the last day of a huge rodeo that we go to and I am burnt out.  I have not been able to focus on my sewing project this week and it makes me feel a little sad about that.  I have been putting my all into it and this week and part of next week I won't be able to.  I know that I am needed here and that I need to be here right now also.  It is so great being home with family.  I am so grateful that I have some great people behind me pushing for me in the hard times.  I can definitely feel the pressure of these last couple weeks of school getting to me.  Life in general is just getting to me right now all at once and it makes me stressed.  I have a great husband and families and even my internship boss rooting for me and pushing me on.  I am also thankful for the church and the knowledge I have of the gospel and of my Heavenly Father.  I know that when I am going through a hard time He will be there to help me and to carry me. I know this post wasn't totally about school this week but this is what I wanted to write about because it is what I am going through right now.  The unknown of the future freaks me out a lot but I know I just need to keep having faith that everything happens for a reason and things will always turn out how they are supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment