Saturday, July 19, 2014

Lesson 12

I am home again.  It is nice to be back into a routine.  I have been struggling a bit health wise.  When I was visiting family I was so busy and really did not take care of my body as I should have.  I got a bladder infection, then the next week heat stroke, and then when I got back my bowels were just really backed up.  It was hard for me because I was not able to work as hard as I usually do.  I wanted to keep working and pushing myself but I couldn't because I had to take care of my body. I can't believe it is already at the end of the semester.  Life is just flying by.  I also cannot believe that I have been married for over 6 months.  It sure is crazy to think about. 
I feel that the semester is going to end well.  (well I sure hope it ends well because I am supposed to graduate.)  My project is all wrapped up and ended for now.  I loved reading the comments that were made about it.  People think that it is a great idea and is really needed.  I liked hearing that and the positive feedback because I have been thinking about what I can do as a side job when I am home with the kids (once we have kids) to help bring in extra money.  I think it could be a great side thing to do. I can't believe that my time at BYU-Idaho is coming to an end.  It makes me excited but I am still super nervous about it.  But I know that if I am choosing the right everything will turn out in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment