Saturday, July 12, 2014

what week is this?... almost done.


So these last couple of weeks have been very different for me as I am not in my own home or even in the same state right now.  I have been so busy working at events.  The times have varied but we usually go until 11 or 12 at night.  It has been difficult trying to balance everything in my life.  I get home on Monday and I will have a little break of just focusing on my classes and my PROJECT!! I have missed being able to work on my project (as I was doing it a lot before these past 2 weeks).
 
This week in class a lot of things were going on.  I feel like as the semester is coming to an end things are either becoming more to do or I just am ready to be done and don't want to do them anymore (I have senioritis a little)  I am excited to graduate but at the same time I am still a little freaked out by it.  We learned about Erick Slaubaugh and I wrote about him in one of the assignments.  The $100 challenge is coming to an end also and I have been putting together my presentation.  The little business went well and it was something fun to do and I really loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment